29.7.08

how's my day going?


This picture pretty much says it all. My two-hole punch exploded all over my floor. I couldn't sweep up all the holes either. Luckily our cleaner comes tomorrow. Yes, I do know her name and I will tell her thank you when I see her.

I swam tonight. It was really fun. I did better than I thought I would. I'm hoping I can keep up with the swimming on Tuesday nights. We'll see what happens.

The other thing I realized: I need to make a morning exercise plan before I go to bed at night. Otherwise I'll never get up and do anything. My plan tomorrow is to run in the morning around Lake Nokomis. (There, now I'm accountable. I learned that from this article). Tomorrow night I might "play" tennis with a co-worker. That will probably turn into me running around and getting really sweaty in the heat so I'm choosing not to count that as exercise.

For some of my friends who are trying to exercise, start running, and so on, a look at how much exercise is really needed to loose weight. Kind of reassuring. That's about what I do in a week. (Now if I could only eat less I'd be fine.)

Also, mostly for Amanda and Kelly who are in various stages of schooling, two things:
1. Websites I've never heard of but look really useful.
2. Where to find free (I can only assume that means legal) books online.

No comments:

Post a Comment