8.6.08

I want my internet to work again

My dad is fascinated by the fact that Minneapolis has wi-fi almost everywhere. He thinks Cincinnati should do it too. He did acknowledge that the political climate in Cincinnati might not be as receptive to such a project. Also, I think the geography and topography in Cincinnati would make a full wi-fi network challenging.

Today was day of sloth number two.

I did actually make it around Lake Nokomis last night. And then I could barely sleep because of nose clogging issues. Tonight might be a nyquil night.

I woke up this morning around 7:00 and used some nasal spray. That freaking rocked. Then I slept again 'till about 12:00.

I did make it to the y again. I did the bike, elliptical and walked. I was kind of surprised I could do that much feeling as crappy as I do.

I decided broth was in order for dinner so Amanda and I headed for Saigon and some pho. Yum. Amanda was about as tired as I was so we mostly ate silently.

I did my nightly nasal spray blow and it didn't do quite as much. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment