19.4.08

Still missing "perma tabs" for Firefox 3 Beta

What have I done today? Not much really. I woke up late and watched some television. Then (to my credit) I went to the YWCA and walked around. It wasn't until I got home that I read this story. Woops. It was open when I went there.

I played Bridge on Yahoo, which I think I'll be doing some more of later. And I did a lot of poking around on the internet. Plus, a Harry Potter movie is on television and it makes great background noise.

Strawberries have been on sale at the store a lot recently. Here's another great use for them. I haven't tried it. Seems better than putting a chemical strip on your teeth.

What digg users think of Microsoft's marketing department. Maybe they should talk to the Mac people. They're commercials are always good. Although I suppose they have more to work with right now.

See if you can make the rag dolls stand up. A flash game which is as safe for work as anything can be and still be a game.

I found this awesome page for Kelly although it seems like something she would have seen by now.

Something to make Vista a little faster for those of you who are using it.

And the hits just keep coming for Vista. I haven't used Leopard yet. I'll have to let you know.

And finally, a word of caution to all the cat owners out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment