7.4.08

I'd like to thank iTunes for...

I'd like to thank iTunes for the ability to quickly answer these questions. Those features where you can arrange songs by title, artist, or album are great for people like me with OCD who need the option to have the data neatly arranged in 50 different ways.

Now, from the Monday Music Mambo:

1. What is your favorite band or artist whose name starts with the letter C? If my music collection is any indication, apparently I like Collective Soul. I wasn't really expecting that answer, but I have three of their albums (that I legally paid for and everything). Honorable mention goes to Crash Test Dummies, Counting Crows and Carol King.
2. What is your favorite song that starts with the letter C? The winner is "Crazy Love" originally recorded by Van Morrison, although the Van Morrison and Ray Charles, or the Jackson Browne and Marc Cohn versions are great too. Honorable mention goes to "Colors" by Amos Lee, "Clampdown" by Indigo Girls, and "Careless Love" by Madeleine Peryoux.
3. What is your favorite album that starts with the letter C? Again, Careless Love by Madeleine Peryoux and the self titled album by Corinne Bailey Rae with tracks including "Put Your Records On", and "Trouble Sleeping". Honorable Mention to "Come away with me" by Norah Jones, "Can't Take Me Home" by Pink, "Coco" by Colbie Caillat and "Call Me Irresponsible" by Michael Buble.

No comments:

Post a Comment