5.4.08

A great use of your web browsing time

16 great lessons we should always teach kids. Great positive article. I think lessons 10, 11, and 12 are very important. I remember telling a bunch of social work students that their thoughts and expectations create their reality. About two people understood what I was saying.

Really nice statement of support. The thing about this picture isn't that it's a straight couple, it's more the age of the couple that is notable to me.

Best use of those no-stamp-needed envelopes that come with junk mail. Too bad I don't have any bricks. Maybe they'd like some of my old clothes instead. Or some chili from my freezer.

Hidden features in software and DVDs that you didn't know about. The LOTR thing in OS X is hilarious. I love that the people who designed my computer are at least as geeky as I am.

Decluttering tips that I may or may not follow. I think part of my issue is that I get stuff in the mail and I don't file it right away. I file it like once a week.

More proof that your thoughts create your reality. I haven't read this article yet, because my thought that it is too long and has no pictures is creating the reality that I feel like I won't be able to get through it yet. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment