13.2.08

I have customized firefox too much for it to be useful... woops

I've spent much of the night trying to figure out which extension broke Firefox now. Given my success in reporting a Firefox bug before, I thought I'd try it again. Let me know if anyone else is having this problem while I'm here: I try to re-open a tab that I've just closed. No success. It's one of the extensions I have installed. I'm not sure which one. It's one I recently installed I think, but I'm not sure.

So I started poking around in Firefox, created a new profile without all of the extensions installed, and I was able to find a completely unrelated bug so I reported that one. I haven't found the source of this problem. The next step is to create a new profile without all of the extensions and install them one at a time to see what's going on.

In other news, I bought no food at all from restaurants today including coffee. Wow.

And here's all the fun things I found on the internet before this not being able to re-open tabs I accidentally closed really got to bothering me.
I can relate to this comic on so many levels.
No blog should ever have this name. Even though it does sound like a name that's come out of my mouth on more than one occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment