26.2.08

Cleaning house

I have missed my blog. However, I've kept it in mind and have collected lovely pages I'd like to share. Let's do that before I update you on my life.

Prozac effectiveness rates are truly depressing. Sorry. It doesn't work for as many people as it should to be clinically significant.

Left handers truly do rule the world. I'm just saying.

Didn't even read the story, just looked at the picture. Hilarious. Totally safe for work.

Caution: When buying a house, know who your neighbors are.

Ten churches I'm likely to attend. Hee hee.

Best subject line ever.

I've heard that at Baptisms, you're supposed to get little babies a kind of religious gift. The next kid to get baptized is getting one of these.

Business I'm likely to patronize.

Pictures that changed the world. This one is too serious to make a joke with the link. Wow.

I told Kelly about this story where the church leader told all their married members to have sex every day for a month. That's a church I might actually attend.

They're making a Smurf Movie!? Cool.

Bats in the news. They could fly before they had radar. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment