27.1.08

First, some relaxing memes

The Friday Five:
01. What types of portable audio devices do you use? I love my iPods. I used to have a Palm that also played music, but the iPods hold much more music and are less fussy about the wma/mp3 formats. I know, the iPods are fussy which should tell you exactly how fussy the palm is. I plug my iPod into my car stereo when I drive.
02. What format of music do you listen to most often? Whatever the iPod wants, AAC or Mp3. I don't have a real preference. I have a mac so I can't really play windows media files.
03. How do you get your electronic music files? (pay service [i.e Napster, iTunes, eMusic, etc.], file sharing, artist/label web sites, etc.) A lot of it came from old CDs I owned, or CDs I'd borrowed from the library in Cincinnati. Possibly the most awesome government inspired thing in Cincinnati is the library system which really puts Minneapolis to shame. For example, in Cincinnati I can get a video, dvd, or CD that was published after the year 2000. I'd also like to recommend to your attention, AlltheWeb Audio Search, Skreemr, and Mp3Realm as good sound search engines. I buy songs or full albums for iTunes sometimes as well. That's a rare practice, but maybe increasing in frequency.
04. What type of headphones do you use? I like my Sony headphones, the sport ones are great for running and working out. I also sometimes use the buds that come with the iPods. In general I prefer ear buds to any other form of ear phone.
05. What is currently on your portable music player that you are using? (Post artist, album title, please.) Some of my most listened to right now include Michael Buble, Sarah McLachlan, Elton John, Amos Lee and "I'll Fly Away" by Jars of Clay (thank you Kelly).

And, Randomness:
week of Jan 27: Yes or No?

Here's a few simple 'yes' or 'no' questions for ya.
Of course you can always answer 'don't know' or 'none of your business'...lol
1. Are you a fun person? Heck yes. What's not fun about legos and packing my kitchen? Sorry, those are the only two things I can remember about my self right now.
2. Is Star Trek cool? No. I loved Star Trek: The Next Generation, which was slightly less uncool than the original. But no, I don't think Star Trek can ever be classified as cool, even by the biggest fan.
3. Do you smoke? No.
4. Do Aliens exist? Yes.
5. Do you like your job? Yes I do actually.
6. Have you ever seen a ghost? I'm not really sure how to answer this question. Seen like with my eyes or was aware of it?
7. Is Math fun? Yes. Not cool perhaps, but still fun.
8. Are dogs mans best friend? No. This would make dog and man equal. But dogs are loyal companions to man.
9. Do freaks really come out at night? In the day time too I guess.
10. Do you like to read? This is not a yes or no question. It really depends. I like the book I'm reading now (Great Expectations) and I just got the Golden Compass trilogy so I'm excited about reading that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment