17.12.07

Monday Monday

I actually had a pretty nice Monday. And I'm feeling like I could wake up and go to the gym tomorrow, something I haven't done since before Thanksgiving. I really should though so I get in all my visits.

Today was actually unremarkable in most ways. I had two bowls of tomato soup, one for dinner and one for lunch. At dinner I added popcorn to the soup. That was pretty good. And now I'm sitting her being bored because of the writers strike. Thank goodness David Letterman is going to negotiate with his writers so there will be at least one new thing on television.

Since I can't entertain you with my comments about all the great television shows I'm not watching, here's some great stuff I found on the web.
The Top Ten Tips for New Bloggers makes some nice points (see point number one), although he fails to make it clear what the spot where I post my original thoughts is called, if not a blog (see point number two) so I prefer to think of this as a hybrid. Love point number five as well. I try to do that as often as possible.

Too many videos about quicksilver to be a good thing. I haven't really taken the time I need to learn quicksilver, although I keep meaning to. Maybe that's one of the things I'll do while my kitchen is being remodeled so I have to live in my bedroom (since the kitchen will be a pit and the living room will house several large appliances as well as all of my dishes, food, and other things that go in the kitchen) or at Amanda's house. I'm considering a time share. (I'm lucky to have Amanda who is willing to let me live with her while she's in school and working two jobs. You rock.)

A balcony over hell. Safe for work. Really the picture is much safer than what I named the link.

Is it wrong that this link made me think of Kelly. And then I thought how this site probably wouldn't be on her top ten list, or maybe even her good list. In fact, it might get black balled. (It is however, safe for work so check it out.)

And, this is how I'll be spending my time for a little while. Nobody tell me the answer. I want to figure it out on my own. I used to love these logic problems. (And then I had to study for the LSAT and they weren't so fun anymore.) But I'm done with school now and so can enjoy them once again.

1 comment:

  1. The balcony pool would be more hellish if the bottom were made of glass...

    ReplyDelete