2.10.07

Ten on Tuesday

10 Television Shows I'd Like to Have (Or Already Have) on DVD
1. Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip. I think I've made my feelings about this show clear. Review my previous thoughts here. It's really too many posts to link to individually.
2. Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman. I am not ashamed.
3. The West Wing. I know, you're all shocked. I love that show. There's so many good episodes but really the dialog throughout the whole show was fantastic.
4. Sports Night, another short-lived Aaron Sorkin creation. It was really the forerunner to both West Wing and Studio 60. It was also the show that Felicity Huffman starred on before Desperate Housewives. She's great too.
5. ER but only if I didn't have to get all of the seasons. In particular I would avoid any seasons where helicopters fall from rooftops. That's just silly.
6. Friends. Especially the ones with Tom Selleck as Richard. Yum. You can find out which "Friend" you are by taking this relatively long test or this much shorter one. One quiz said I'm Phoebe. Another one said I'm part Phoebe and part Monica. I feel more Phoebe than Monica. I've always liked her better.
7. The Smurfs. You were thinking the exact same thing. Admit it.
8. Gummi Bears TV Show. Remember that one?
9. What about Fraggle Rock.
10. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. I refer you to my comment in number two for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment