13.10.07

The Saturday 8

do you have any of the following gadgets, and what kind? when did you get them?

1. cellphone?
I got my first one when I started driving on my own. I got a cell phone as a true form of communication when I moved to Minnesota. Had one ever since.

2. digital camera?
Last year at Thanksgiving. Love it.

3. video camera?
Nope. I used them a lot at the Science Museum. My camera will take the really short video clips. That's been entertaining.

4. video game console?
I had the original Nintendo system. Now I just play games on the computer. What games am I playing? The GROW games seem to baffle my mind. The GROW cube is the last one I solved.

5. TiVo/DVR?
I have a Panasonic DVD Recorder. Not a DVR because I don't want to pay a monthly fee for the cable or for TiVo. This is just as good.

6. mp3 player/iPod?
My first was a Palm TX and then I got an iPod Shuffle. After I graduated I got an iPod Nano (red) obviously. Mine's not the fatty model though.

7. laptop computer?
The Toshiba from hell was first, and now my MacBook, which I love.

8. any widget or app on your phone or computer to makes your life easier (commute time calculator, on-time flight alert, zocdoc, etc.)?
I have a widget that tells me when new episodes of my TV shows are airing, and a weather widget. And my favorite thing is the PermaTab extension in Firefox.

Posted by lola.harrington at 6:23 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment