24.10.07

It's possible there's an end in sight

I didn't exercise today. After my rant last night, I decided I had earned the right to sleep in. (I've decided I read too many things from British authors because I almost wrote "I decided I could have a lie in".)

I was doing a restorative justice panel tonight and one of the other panel members does guess what for a living. That's right. He does construction. And he told me about the easiest, cheapest way to fix my heating issue. And I feel like I could both afford the solution and convince the board to let me give it a try. Now I just have to get Dad on board. I'm quite excited.

Then I talked with my friend Jenny who is getting married soon. She picked out this dress for the brides maids to wear. I'm feeling ok about it. I'm still quite attached to the dress I wore at Kelly's wedding but it'd be food to have two dresses so I have choices. Should the situation arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment