16.10.07

Day one: success

Remember my cracked plan to put my lamp on a timer to help me wake up in the morning? I set it to turn on at 5am. And I woke up. And I ran this morning on the elliptical, 3 miles. I learned my body does not move as quickly in the morning as it does at night. I think that's normal. For me anyways.
This week: 7 miles run, 8 miles to go
This month: 30 miles run, 35 miles to go

Why does 35 miles feel like for than 48 miles right now? I have no idea. I think if it doesn't rain it will be fun to run outside tomorrow.

On the web today, I found some fun things.
When there are more immigrants in the area, the price of gas goes down. How interesting.

What if Google Designed a Page to Rank High on Google. A fantastic look at how the Google algorithm makes web designers do things they would never do otherwise. I suggest also checking out the link to the "if microsoft designed the iPod box" video. It has sound but is otherwise safe for work. And it's funny.

And then I read the 10 On Tuesday topic: Ten Things That Worry You. I decided not to rise to the bait.

No comments:

Post a Comment