4.9.07

Why I'm the Slowest Person on the Planet (and I can't stand it)

I ran outside this morning, apparently something I should never ever do. I ran my usual route, thinking I was trying hard. No. I was still running like 11:40 miles. Seriously. Who's bummed? I'm not sure if it's the heat or the fact that the run ends with two very large hills that I try to save a bit for. I've run this route slower, although not much slower really. I'm thinking I'll run at the Y tomorrow morning and see if that improves my times at all. Maybe it is just the hills that are slowing me down.

By the way, got my phone bill. I pay for both my parents cell phones. It's the one thing that makes me feel like an adult and a contributing member of the family. There were like $5.00 of service charges, not a lot, but I did notice. All on Dad's phone. Two were 411 calls and one was a call to Jamaica that lasted less than 60 seconds. No, really. Jamaica.

1 comment:

  1. That was you mom using you dad's phone. She and I are running away to Jamaica together. Just thought you'd like to know...

    ReplyDelete