15.9.07

Randomness and other things you should know about:

First, from Randomness

1. what's your favorite color? I'm liking the purple and the maroon right now. Not together. I have a cute light purple cami I just bought, and one of my favorite shirts, as well as the beer run shirt from today are maroon.
2. how many languages do you speak? At different times in my life I could speak Chichewa, Spanish and English and read Latin.
3. who is your best friend? I'm lucky to have a lot of friends. At this particular moment, everyone who asked me to do anything while I was in grad school and heard "no, I have a paper/test/project/group presentation I need to work on", and didn't get discouraged or let their feelings be hurt that I never got to do nice things with them, I don't know what to say. I feel like the tables are turned now. I hope I can be as good to you as you were to me.
4. are you married? Nope.
5. what's your favorite song? "Healing Hands" by Elton John has the highest play count of any song in iTunes, which is saying something because I haven't even owned that song too long. I also like "This Night Won't Last Forever" by Sawyer Brown for some moods, and "Crazy Love" originally by Van Morrison.
6. what is your greatest fear? Heights. I am terribly afraid of heights. Also, eating raw tomatoes. I was going to put something else, but I've had lots of time to think about things, and have come to my senses. Heights are for sure the scariest because I start to loose control of my body.
7. who is your hero? I'm lucky to have lots of people to teach me. I think Mom is pretty cool. I'd say Kelly and Amanda here, but they're too busy hitting "comments" and leaving a "your mom" joke to be reading this part.

Now, the "things you should see" part:
1. There's no way that this thing is a real animal. (Safe for work.) Ewww.
2. I typically regard billboards as a waste of good space, but these billboards may be the exception that proves the rule.
3. There's no way this picture wasn't staged. It's hilarious nonetheless. (Safe for Kelly's work for sure. The rest of you, probably so as well.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, whoever does billboards around here needs to step it up a notch!! Some of those were totally awesome.

    I would like to say, you have been EXTREMELY nice to me about my newly acquired student status. Let the world be notified: Liz went to the bookstore, bought my books for me, and delivered them to my hands. This is the definition of going above and beyond the call of friendship. You are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete