21.9.07

I can't wait for the weekend

Well, it's the weekend. It's supposed to be ridiculously nice on Sunday for apple picking. I'm looking forward to the weekend and then two three-day work weeks in a row. Yes, yes I do love me job. I'm planning on painting my room next week. At this point I'm a little afraid that the color we picked will make my room look like a robin's egg. After watching what I'm sure is too many episodes of Clean House, I feel like it's ok to have darker colors in the bedroom. I also think it's a very bright bedroom, possible the best lit room in my house, and it would be appropriate for that to get a bit darker. I'm not sure yet. I keep thinking "oh what about red" but I really don't think red is a good bedroom color.

What have I seen on the web today while I was contemplating room colors? Some good stuff:
1. What is your thinking style? I am an Interpersonal thinker which is a real shock given my profession.
2. The Good Food Fight is a fun sight. Sound enabled website for those of you browsing where there are other people. (Read: For Kelly, who might be browsing at work.)
3. How to get undressed in seven seconds. Not safe for work, don't even try. Well, obviously this came from Japan. Amanda, can you translate?
4. An air conditioning service with a great name. I linked to the Digg page because really the comments can be just as good as the pictures sometimes.
5. I'm glad to see some recognition that animated movies targeted at kids are not necessarily kid friendly. A little happy to see Lion King on the list, I think the one where they break out of the zoo should have been on there too.
6. And a photo essay of North Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment