13.9.07

Fun things I saw on the internet

One of the Digg stories was a list of videos of pranks to play on roommates. Here's a few:
1. This girls reaction is about as good as Amanda's would be.
2. Breakfast surprise. It's great when a guy has this reaction. Kelly, NSFW, or listen with your headphones.
3. My personal favorite. Ditto on the NSFW thing. I'm surprised no one did this to any of the annoying roommates when you lived on Asburry. Oh, that was such a long time ago.

In honor of Kelly, and also myself a bit, Curly hair tangles less than straight hair. Finally, something to get excited about.

And finally, for all of us, something I've been saying for a while now. I actually learned this from someone who read Diet for A Small Planet which is in it's 20th anniversary edition, so really the knowledge has been there for most of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment