22.9.07

Brought to you by the saturday 8

First, an update on my progress at Amanda's map game: I got 50 out of 51 correct any my average error was one mile. Stupid Kansas.

Now, the Saturday 8:

when was the last time:
1. a restaurant was out of the food you wanted? I'm sure it was a dessert somewhere. All that's coming to mind is when Amanda and I wanted Mango sticky rice, but that was around two years ago. Somebody must have run out of my favorite food after that...

2. you were dumped/divorced by a significant other/spouse? I was the dumper about a year ago. Since I was the dumpeee, I think high school. I've been turned down for dates more recently than that though. (Been said yes to as well.)

3. you were denied a promotion? When was the last time I stayed at a job long enough to get promoted? I haven't been denied a promotion I've actually requested.

4. you didn't get the job you applied for? Not long ago at all. See the "Liz Gets Herself a Job" series on this blog.

5. a friend cancelled a lunch date (or other meeting) on you? There were about five misunderstandings in a row that resulted in me running the Milk Run alone this year. I was worried about it, but wound up having a real nice time.

6. someone took credit for something YOU did? Like I would allow that happen.

7. an appliance (or something in your home) broke? We are not putting that out there in the universe.

8. you were denied something credit-related? (loan, credit card, a rental, etc.) Denied. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment