15.8.07

Is this cat upsidedown?

Ok, check out this picture and then tell me that cat is not upside down.

I was so tired today (possibly from a crappy lunch) that I didn't go to the gym. Instead I did three of the "8 Minute" videos, 8 Minute Buns which is really difficult but totally good for the bum, 8 Minute Abs which was easier than I remember but anything is easy compared to that 8 Minute Buns, and 8 Minute Arms. At first I was worried that I only had 3lb weights, but by the end I was glad they weren't heavier. And I did my laundry.

I just got an email from a friend asking could she tell me something about this guy. Either it's going to be something really bad so I won't be interested or he's gay. She's in Japan and has limited access to the internet right now. I wish she'd right back. Nothing can be as bad as anything I'm imagining. (I really don't think it's the gay thing. It just would have come up before now, given the context of our conversations.)

I have to go in to work early tomorrow, just like Tuesday. But Tuesday I worked long so I can leave early on Friday. What could be better? (Olive Garden. Amanda, Kelly, I'm talking to you.)

Just something to leave you with this chandalier is made entirely from tampons.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:31 AM

    I think you meant "I wish she'ed write back." Not "right." If you meant "right," then I'm very confused. :)

    ReplyDelete