5.7.07

What did you do today

I think something is wrong with my body, or I'm just totally stressed out. Every morning when I wake up, I'm still super tired. Not just my normal amount of tired, which I can usually power through. This is really really tired. I haven't exercised in quite a while. I hope I can still run.

I didn't feel well at all today. I had hardly any food, and my body was so off it didn't even make me hypoglycemic to not eat. I had something today that my body did not like. I think it was the milk that expired yesterday. They always say you have a week after that. I think sometimes that's crap, especially with organic milk.

After work I went to Target and got some stuff, including possible the ugliest pair of pants ever, but they are so comfortable I'm ignoring their shortcomings.

Here's a couple pictures for Amanda and Kelly.


viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/10998060@N00/727663041/

And, just so you don't feel like Romeo is the biggest thing ever:

viewed at http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z255/spinwall/biggesthousecatever.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Both of those pictures scare me. I would not want to be anywhere near either of those animals.

    ReplyDelete