31.7.07

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Countries I'd Like To Visit:
1. Zanzibar. One word: beaches. Check out google images to see what I mean.
2. Egypt. Never did get to see the pyramids during my world cruise. Woops.
3. Peru. Isn't Machu Pichu one of the wonders of the world now? I have other reasons for wanting to see Peru but we're not going there.
4. France. Food. Mmmmmm. I've heard that in France all the food is good. It's not like in the US where you're never sure if the place you're heading to for dinner is going to give you great service or food poisoning.
5. The little port in Antartica. Just to say I've been there.
6. Australia. That's my other missing continent. I've been to all the other ones.
7. Thailand. Beaches. Food. My brother. Pad Thai, mmmm.
8. Croatia. I was supposed to go there too. I've heard it's gorgeous and I think relatively safe now.
9. Tibet. I'm counting it as a country. I hope I can see it one day. I hope I'm alive to see the whole China/Tibet thing resolved. I'd love to know how it turns out.
10. Ghana. There are a lot of people in the Twin Cities from Ghana. It's Africa but so different from where I lived. I think it's a little more developed, like maybe they have roads and running water in more of the country. I think more of the country also has electricity. That's really saying something.

I'm leaving all the places I've been before but would like to see again:
Canada (I love Vancouver), Japan to see Kao, India because it's there, Singapore because it's like New York City only clean (English Speaking, huge, business and commerce capitol) and one of two places in the world that has a rain forest within the city limits, Seychelles for the same reason as Zanzibar, South Africa and Malawi for obvious reasons, Cuba because I could at the time, Italy for the food. I could stop in Italy on my way between France and Croatia (before I go down to Egypt).

No comments:

Post a Comment