1.7.07

The Sunday Seven

Name seven fictional locations (or fictionalized real locations) from TV or movies that you’d like to visit.

1. Malawi. I know I've been there before, but i loved it. It applies to this situation because the southern part of Malawi was the inspiration for The Shire in "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings" Trilogy.

2. The Bartlett White House. I've been to the real one, it'd be cool to see how it was on "The West Wing".

3. The Willie Wonka Chocolate Factory. Especially the room where everything is edible and the nice oompaloompas will save me if anything happens.

4. Oz.

5. Heaven as depicted in "What Dreams May Come". Especially the part with the paint.

6. Never never land, if only so I could fly.

7. Hogwarts. Hey, if I can see it I can do magic. I could probably fly there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment