17.7.07

Oh, exercise and sleep, and Chipotle

I had Chipotle for lunch today. I'll go back to the regular packing of the lunches tomorrow. When I got a new job I decided I couldn't just go from eating out every day for lunch to never doing it. That's just not realistic. So, since I ran last night, and I knew I'd exercise again today, I allowed a veggie burrito. I think I got lucky because the Ford Parkway Chipotle is always busy, weekdays, weekends, evenings, afternoons, it's packed. Although I was in line behind a woman who was getting like eight burritos. Seriously people, if your order is that big fax or email it in. Everyone else will like you better for it, including the people making your food.

I meant to get up this morning and go to the Y. I even got out of bed. Upon quick and careful consideration I crawled back into bed and decided to go later on. I did. I rode a bike and then did a rowing machine for half an hour, which I think is why my wrists are tingling right now. I put on the carpal tunnel braces and that seemed to do the trick. I'm thinking I should start wearing them again, but I'm really not a fan. I might have to go out and get the carpal tunnel wrist supports for the mouse and keyboard though. It seems wrong to ask work to buy them for me. I really just don't want to bother them. I'll consider it part of my office decoration.

I can't wait to run tomorrow so I can use my Nike+ thing again, although I'm afraid it's going to be too hot to run outside. Can I use this thing on an indoor track? No, seriously, somebody answer that for me.

1 comment:

  1. lizzy, you can use it on whatever surface you choose. it will work.

    ReplyDelete