22.7.07

Nevermind, I've found my next race

I was thinking how great it would be to run a marathon and thinking about making a marathon my next race, either the Flying Pig marathon in Cincinnati, or the Twin Cities marathon in 2008. (Sorry, Duluth scares me. It's the hills.) So then I read an article that said basically I need to be able to run a 10k at around an hour without killing myself. And then I found the Bolder Dash 10K. And it's a Lake Nokomis, which you know from here, here, especially here, and finally here just how much I love this lake. And it's not on a weekend where there's a wedding, or wedding planning or showering or manicuring or partying. By the way, who's throwing the Batchelorete Party, and who will let me sleep at their house or drive me home after all the margaritas? Sorry, side comment. So now, I really need to start training for this 10K because it's not that far away. Maybe that will make me get up earlier from now on.

1 comment:

  1. I am not aware of any batchelorette party.... My roommate told me male strippers are icky and I shouldn't touch them, to which I replied that my friends wouldn't do that to me, and I didn't think we were doing that anyways.

    However, if you want/need the excuse and you'd feel like you'd be missing out on something, we could go out for margaritas. The boy is having a bachelor party, so it's all fair I guess. But there's no need. (In other words, it would be appreciated, but is not expected and I won't be sad if it didn't happen.)

    ReplyDelete