9.7.07

Monday's A B!tch

Random Fun!

1. In your opinion, is orange closer to red or to yellow?
Orange is closer to red.
2. Do you like your vegetables cooked or raw?
Yes. It depends on the veggie. Carrots and green peppers I prefer raw, and pea pods, unless said carrot was cooked in the making of chicken stock. Then and only then is cooked preferable. I like green beans and broccoli cooked. I never like asparagus.
3. What's your favorite type of Pillsbury product?
The doughboy?
4. If you were a noise, what would you be?
That slight scream I make when I almost fall down.
5. What world issue upsets you the most?
I find it troubling that we're using so many of our resources towards a war, or any type of violence. War doesn't bring peace. Someone has to stop fighting first. Only peace brings peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment