19.7.07

Apparently I have an addiction

I have an addiction to pictures. Who knew? I finally got my pictures back from Snapfish and I've decided that I should have some more. Is that wrong? I have some nice ones to take to my office and I hung some of them up at home too. I'd like more for the office. Amanda had a nice idea about using flower pictures and put three flower pictures in a three picture frame, which I'd like to try. Seriously, I can't wait to get these things on my wall tomorrow morning.

Ok, now for a vote. I have all of these pictures of friends, and most of them I'm in the picture because everyone should have pictures of themselves with their friends. But a parent told me it's weird to have pictures of myself in my office. Ok, now vote. Keep in mind it's not a self portrait and all pictures are safe for work. (Also, there's none of me with any baby or small child because Amanda warned me everyone will ask if any small kid in pictures is my kid.)

In an entertaining note, I can't wait 'till this happens to me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    About two thirds of the pictures I have up in my cubicle have me in them. There are... four of me & the boy, one of me with my grandparents, two of me with my dad as a wee tot, one with my mom and sister and her husband, and four of various friends with their significant others and children.

    Does that help?

    I think it'd be much weirder to have just pictures of the boy up, instead of pictures of me and the boy.

    Of course, you have to be willing to stare at your own face throughout the day then. Make sure you pick pictures where you like how you look in them.

    ReplyDelete