29.6.07

Wow

I can't believe it's almost 11:00pm. I can't believe I don't have to work tomorrow. I can't believe it was the last day of Make It and I didn't cry. I expected none of these things, including the not having to be at work thing. That's nice.

It was a good day. I felt like we ended on a really good note. It was the right amount of work and reflecting and touchy feely stuff that the kids act like they don't like but I think secretly do. I learned all that stuff and I think it's important to do; talk about the experiences of the past two or more years.

Also, I gave all the kids the books they made. No one knows why it took so long for me to figure out they should all have one. Travis finally talked some sense into me. Thank goodness someone could. We all signed the books for each other and wrote nice things. That was good too. I miss how fun it is to sign year books. Maybe when I get to my next job I'll make them take a yearly team picture so we can remember each other. Maybe not right away.

After work Kao decided to keep me busy by taking me out to dinner with her and Cindee, who it was nice to see. (I'll be looking on your site for something you mentioned at dinner.) I had a lot of food thanks to Kao. It didn't help that it was a small plate so I couldn't really tell how much I'd eaten.

And now I'm playing on the computer and debating backing up pictures to a blank disc. I haven't really burned too many discs with this computer yet. It seems like I should get my money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment