27.6.07

Wednesday our last day on the floor

It was our last day on the floor. I'm still in my orange shirt, apparently in mourning. I t was a good day. Oddly enough, I was not the one who got emotional. Not what I would have expected.

I ran this morning Did you know the iPod Nanos have a stopwatch in them. It's useful for running intervals. I did 4 half mile "sprints" one at 4:24, two at 4:35, and one at 5:25. That was the last one and I was tired. Obviously. But it's nice to know exaclty what idid and how far I went. It helps me set goals and train better. At least I hope it will.

Also, while poking around the internet I found some pages you might be interested in reading:
1. Antidepressents could complicate pregnancy is a little story from the local paper which seemed relevant because a ridiculous number of people in my life are pregnant right now.
2. There's a nice piece on the class divide between MySpace and FaceBook at Freakonomics, one of my favorite websites.
3. This one is for nerds and computer people. A piece about software used by different presidential campaigns on their websites. It's interesting to think about who uses what software and how that plays into their politics. No mac people huh?
4. Jantar Mantar is just a sight with some really neat pictures, totally safe for work, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment