4.6.07

Randomness because it looks fun:

1. a movie that made you laugh
Office Space.
2. a book that made you cry
Where the Red Fern Grows is the current boo-hoo winner. I try not to read devastatingly sad books.
3. a best friend
Oh, now this is where feelings get hurt. I'll go with a best friend I don't get to see very often, my cousin Mark.
4. a favorite childhood memory
Playing catch with Mark and John in their back yard.
5. your favorite animal
Bats. (duh)
6. your favorite food
Uncle Tom's Spaghetti
7. an item of clothing you can't do without
right now, Amanda's jeans.
8. something you collect
I liked to collect key chains for a while, but I haven't been so good about that lately. I take a lot of pictures. Does that count?
9. your favorite store to shop in
Ikea? For now I like Banana Republic because I got the most flattering shirt ever from them. Any place where I have Kelly beucase she can find things that look nice on me.
10. your favorite flower
Lilies of the Valley

2 comments:

  1. Donde estan mis pantalones!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get your pants when I get my CDs... I really like them. It's fun to wear them. It's also fun to say, "These are not my pants."
    He he

    ReplyDelete