30.6.07

Pictures seem nice

I realize I haven't posted photos in a while. I still have to make peace with the way iPhoto manages image files. Also, that whole "take a picture a day thing" kind of died a slow death. It needed to have died much earlier than it did. Sorry to put you all through that. I think it could have been really cool except I'm in a position where I can't take pictures of most of the people I see in my day to day life. As a social worker and as someone who works with teens (who are not able to give consent to spread their image all over the world) it just seems awkward an inappropriate. (Although selfishly, I did like some of the macros I took, those were fun.()

When I was in Chicago I took some pictures of my Mom and I. Mom always looks sad in pictures, something she remarked on when she was some of these. These two are my favorites. In one she tried to smile. The other one is too cute.





Oh, go ahead. I did just lob this one up there for ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment