13.6.07

Liz Gets Herself a Job Part 9

I had a second interview today for the job I really want. I think it went well. I really liked the people I met and it's a really welcoming place. I was so nervous before hand I thought I was going to throw up. Now when I think about the calling me I still think I'm going to throw up. It's been a long time since my body has had a physical reaction like this to things. This physical reaction is not the same as a panic attack for those of you who are curious. It's just really intense. I'm not a fan.

I was at work with the kids and had to change and leave in the middle of the day and then come back. I decided it would be cool for them to see that process, of getting all dressed up and everything. Plus it kept me from going crazy before the interview.

I decided that after the interview I was going to buy a computer, either way. I'm seriously considering the MacBook unless I hear that the iMacs are about to get the long awaited redesign.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:34 AM

    I'm so glad you updated! I've been wondering how your interview went! I'm very hopeful for you...

    Chipotle?

    ReplyDelete