11.6.07

I've missed you, little blog

It occurs to me I haven't taken the best care of my blog. I'd say life has been crazy except I don't see any signs of that letting up. Maybe if I could still take care of my blog I'd feel like life was less crazy, and create the illusion of normalcy.

I ran this morning. Let's back that up. I woke up late this morning. And it's hot here. Really too hot to make running outside sound good. Especially later in the morning, like the time I woke up. So I ran on the track at the Y. I believe I've blogged at length about how not many people really use that track to run distances. It's largely true by the way. I ran 3.5 miles today in (sort of) sprint intervals. I ran half-mile sprints with third-mile breaks of light jogging. By the fourth sprint, I was nearly dead. The last two laps of jogging, well I was so tired I lost count (yes, from one to two) and so may have only run one of them. Woops.

No comments:

Post a Comment