26.6.07

I am so sad...

I spent a big part of the day cleaning the youth science center and packing stuff away from the last two years. I really love my job. I'm excited about the next one but I'm sad to be loosing this one.

In other news, I was, ahem, biologically inconvenienced on Sunday night, to the point I had to take nyquil and go to sleep because there was nothing else to be done about the situation. Yesterday I was a zombie and today I showed up at 10:00 for a 9:30 meeting. Woops.

I'm thinking about running tomorrow. I haven't legitimately run in about a week, although I did some sprints in Chicago and did the elliptical today. I learned the other day that's not really a day off for my legs. I haven't really found an exercise I like that is a day off for my legs except swimming, and it's been a while with the swimming. I think I have to wait 'till it gets cold again and it's all I can do to get up and run half the time. Swimming always looks like a better option under those conditions.

Also, who else can't wait for the new Harry Potters. Yes, both of them. The book and the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment