16.6.07

The Friday Five

This one looked fun because it's all about music.
1. Do you download music not from the popular genres of Top 40, pop, rock, rap, dance, R&B, or country?
I really like Folk, Jazz and Blues too. Amos Lee, Madeleine Peyroux, Corrine Bailey Rae, and Gomez are some of my favorites. I think I'm about to discover a new artist called Gran Bel Fisher as well. (Thank you Studio 60.)

2. Are there any musicians for whom you've downloaded a significant amount of their material yet own few or none of their albums?
Yes. Black Eyed Peas, Natalie Merchant, Norah Jones, and Fall Out Boy all come to mind.

3. Have you ever enjoyed a downloaded album so much that you went and bought the physical album?
No, but I've liked them so much I've burned a CD of it.

4. How many different ways of playing music do you own (such as radio, stereo system, computer, Walkman/Discman, mp3 player, mp3-ready phone, etc.)?
I counted six without my car.

5. Do you still have and/or play a favorite vinyl album, cassette tape, or 8-track tape?
At my parents house yes. It's Elton John's "Sleeping With the Past"

No comments:

Post a Comment