27.5.07

What I've Been Doing While Trying to Keep Awake

Well, a little bit, I've been transferring music from one computer to another. I still can not believe the ease with which I set up the home network. The mac is really slow for web browsing and Firefox is freaking it out, but the sound always works and I can listen to music on it no matter what.

I'm still getting confused about which mouse controls which monitor. And I'm so used to the expose feature on macs that I keep trying to make my PC work the same way. (Woops.)

Here are some of the things I've been reading today:
1. King Canute. I swear I've heard this story on an episode of the West Wing. Is that wrong?
2. If Operating Systems Ran the Airlines is an hilarious look at different operating systems. I particularly love the Apple OS airline. I would put Linux on my parents computer except I think they'd have a similar reaction...
3. How to Hypnotize a Chicken. It's safe for work but only if you don't laugh out loud or shoot cola through your nose. Seriously, one of the most hysterically funny things I've read in a long time. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment