2.5.07

Wednesday Mind Hump

This one was super fun. I'd like to say that I have a large number of potentially embarrassing pictures of one of my friends. If you grew up near Wilmar I may be talking about you.

1) Are you a photographer?
I love to take pictures. My friends would say "Digital Camera + Person with ADD = Trouble"
I say "Digital Camera + Person with ADD = FUN"

2) If so, tell us about your photo equipment.
I have a Canon Elph and I love it. It's almost the size of my iPod.

3) Describe (or post) one of your favorite photos, either one you've taken or one you've seen.
I love the pictures where the subjects of the picture hole out the camera and photograph themselves. A couple of examples:




4) Do you like having your picture taken?
Usually if I'm with other people I don't mind. I feel fat when it's just me.

5) If you are able, post a photo for us to see!
This was literally taken over my shoulder because I was bored. (See the equation in number 1.) I think it's a fantastic picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment