27.5.07

The Sunday Seven

Name seven TV character deaths that stand out as being shockers.

Good, I've had a few things I've wanted to say on this matter.

1. Mrs. Landingham on the West Wing. What in the world was Aaron Sorkin thinking and why didn't someone stop him? It did make for one of the best scenes in the entire series, not to mention opening a role for Lily Tomlin who is an hysterically funny person. Nonetheless.

2. ADA Costas from NYPD Blue (who was the wife of Andy Sipowicz played by Dennis Franz).

3. Danny Sorenson also from NYPD Blue. I don't know why I'm surprised that Ricky from Silver Spoons had to eat it but there it is.

4. Tasha Yar. I think I speak for every fan of TNG when I say, wtf?

5. Leo McGarry, also of the West Wing. I know this one was based on real life, but it was still sad.

6. I am seconding Lt. Col Henry Blake of M*A*S*H.

7. Bobby Simone. I still can't believe they did it. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment