30.5.07

Liz Gets Herself a Job Part... What are we up to now?

Not much news on the job front. I had a moment of panic this morning when I found out my job would for sure be gone on July 1st, so hopefully I have something new set up by then. I've found the job I want, and I've decided to ask the universe for that, just put it out there. We'll see. The universe, I've decided, is continually conspiring in my favor, so if I don't wind up there, I'm sure whatever experience I do have will be valuable.

And now, for the Wednesday Mind Hump:
1. Football - what's your favorite football team (any level)?
Now, see, I think of what we in America call "soccer" when I see "football". For American football, the Bengals are my home team, and I root for the Vikings but it seems a futile effort. For international football, the US Women's Team.

2. Shoes - Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
My running shoes they are Brooks running shoes which is really the only brand of shoe to ever fit my feet properly.

3. Dancing - What do you think is the best music to dance to?
What kind has a handsome young man holding me up?

No comments:

Post a Comment