4.4.07

What have I been up to?


I'm getting ready to take the licensing exam for social work, so I'm a little nervous. The past few days have involved a lot of coffee (large latte) to facilitate late night studying. Obviously when my body is this stressed out, it gets sick easily so I also have this upper respiratory thing going on. It keeps thinking it wants to move to my sinuses but my sinuses are refusing. (Good job nose.)

It's cold again in Minnesota. It's "sprinter" which is a true season in Minnesota. It's the part of the winter that comes after we've already had the first part of spring. What do we need to do to bring spring back all the way? Because of the cold (and the crap in my throat right now) I didn't run outside. I rode a bike for 20 minutes and did the rowing machine. I think my arms should be really strong now. The rowing machine seems especially good at targeting my forearms, not a part of my body that sees a lot of action.

Get bored at work? (You know who you are.) Try googling "sore throat remedies". The two most popular options: cayenne pepper, which I didn't have a ton of, and apple cider vinegar which I do have and so decided to try. Here's the run down: It works like a charm, it does not taste like one. I'm saying this as a person who eats raw lemons and limes as a serving of fruit. Eeew. But my throat feels so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment