2.4.07

Two quick but funny things

Despite Labor Strife, NWA Service Tops Big Rivals, a story about how locally owned Northwest Airlines jumped in airline service industry ratings. I was pretty impressed with the story and NWA until I read they were fifth out of all the airlines. Among others they were rated lower than Hawiian airlines (I'd be pretty freakin' easy to please if I was going to Hawaii too) and JetBlue. JetBlue of "we've been on this plane for 12 hours with a lousy bag of chips to eat" JetBlue. Maybe these ratings aren't so closely attached to reality we need to put a whole lot of stock in them.

Second, well never mind the second. I read found a digg link to "an inside look at the offices of Martha Stewart" and the first picture is of an office that looks like a bomb hit it after a filing cabinet threw up all over the place. Turns out that's not Martha's office. Hers was a few more on in the slide show...

No comments:

Post a Comment