8.4.07

The Sunday 7

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name seven of the very first things you notice about a person -- male or female -- when you meet them for the first time.

1. The degree to which this person is pleasant to be around.
2. Usually I know pretty quickly if the person is an introvert or an extrovert.
3. How the person reacts to me.
4. The type of words/language they use. Not so much if they swear but are they positive when the speak or more discouraged and negative.
5. The amount of energy they have.
6. The subjects of their conversations and stories.
7. My reaction to the new person.

This is easy because I just met a new girl yesterday. Oddly enough none of that is physical traits. I really only notice good looks and hotness if it's a guy, and then only after "the ring check".

No comments:

Post a Comment