9.4.07

Monday Music Mambo

Make a mini-playlist for Spring. Five songs about Spring, that sound like Spring to you, make you think of Spring, or are good to listen to in Spring.

1. Temperature by Sean Paul. I love to run to this song. It's got the best beat for running of any song I've heard.
2. Don't Cha Wanna Ride? by Joss Stone. I have a special place in my heart for Joss Stone. And this is just a fun song. I also relate well to the subject matter at the moment.
3. It's Five O'Clock Somewhere by Jimmy Buffett and Alan Jackson. I think how this relates to spring is fairly obvious.
4. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome by Madeleine Peyroux. I love this song, and the artist in general. I can never spell her name properly though. I discovered this song on Acoustic Sunrise (on my way home from an overnight no doubt) one day last spring or summer.
5. Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. I always picture the Sunday drives in this song taking place in nice weather. (Hey, it doesn't have to make sense to anyone but me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment