7.4.07

I badly need to clean...

I badly need to clean my apartment. Instead, I'm sitting at my computer writing.

I exercised this morning. I did 30 minutes on the stair master at level 7. It kicked my butt. I did stay at level 7 the whole time though. Is it bad if I feel like I'm going to pass out when I'm on the machine? Then I did the rowing machine for 25 minutes. Slowly.

This afternoon I went with Amy and Alyssa and a new girl named Sarah over to the U to look at the School of Social Work and the Humphrey Institute. Sarah is from NY and she is thinking about doing the dual degree program. She seemed cool. After that we went to Pizza Luce. Everyone else loves that place. I was less than impressed. The really really good thing there is the artichoke dip but we didn't have that. The tapenade looked good but I didn't think anyone would share that with me. The Lasagna was ok but they used the wrong kind of cheese. I like mozzarella but not in my lasagna.



Now I'm sitting at home praying for Mary Poppins to come over and clean. I need to look at what Podcasts I can listen to while completing this chore. As you may know, I had my licensing exam yesterday and I was studying for most of the week. As a result I haven't done dishes in... We won't go there. There are papers strewn over every surface in my living room. My kitchen is something of a bio-hazard and I remember when the bathroom floor wasn't gross. I think. It seems like I should do all of this tonight so I can enjoy Easter. Alone. In a clean apartment. With Chipotle and all the grocery stores closed.

1 comment:

  1. You must not have watched Mary Poppins in a while. She is not a cleaner. She is more like a drill sergeant. She'd make you clean, but only while singing a song to make the time go by faster.

    ReplyDelete