21.4.07

The Friday Five

1. How are you stereotypically female?
I have an easy time expressing my care and concern for others in a way that is "female".

2. How are you stereotypically male?
When I'm lost and frustrated I never stop to ask for directions, it just makes the situation worse.

3. What parts of you do you consider unclassifiable as either gender?
Anything related to OCD.

4. Do you think you are primarily male, female, or neither in characteristics?
I'm probably more female in characteristics. I think I spend less time on things like hair, make up, and clothes than a typical female. That's the real difference.

5. If you could be born as any gender, knowing the gender prejudices as they are now, which would you choose to be?
I like being a woman, but then I've never known anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment