6.4.07

3X Thursday

I was not in a place where I could have answered these questions yesterday (mentally, not geographically). So, I choose to do them today for today.

1. How are you? How are things in general? What's your rating on things on a scale from 1 to 10?

I'm doing well thank you. I'm only a 6 or 7. Certain parts of my day were a 10. The part where I passed my licensing exam was certainly a 10, also the "creativity fest" we had at work where the teens used all kinds of different technologies to create a project was super fun. I love seeing what the kids come up with. However, I am suffering from a sinus infection. This morning, in order to survive the licensing exam, I took more drugs that probably I should have, but it was walfed-pe. Fake sudafed is what I've got going on here. And it's not even ephedra, it's the fake version of that too. Then I took Dayquil which has some form of speed in it. I try to never take Dayquil unless I need it because it makes me loopy and makes me not eat. Seriously, people probably are using this as a weight loss drug some where. So my day was really quite good. Physical ailments and no food prevent me from rating it higher. Also, I got a new orange iPod shuffle.

2. It's spring time! Do you like spring? Why/why not? What are you up to this spring? Any major plans?

For a list of my favorite things about spring, check out this post. My big plans are to graduate and find gainful employment. I'll keep you updated.

3. Do you like your job? Do you like going to work? If so, tell us about it! If not, what would you rather be doing with your time?

I'm only answering this for the science museum because I have too many places of employ to answer for all of them. I love going to work. My newest thing at work is I have to talk to my team about dating in the workplace. Oh joy. I think it won't be that bad with the team. The part that's going to be hard is when all the adults start telling me I shouldn't do it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment