7.3.07

Wednesday Mind Hump

1. Favorite type of cheerios - honey nut, frosted, or good ol' plain?
Honey Nut all the way. As a kid I mixed them with all kinds of other cereals. Still do as a matter of fact...

2. Do you still dig for the prize in the box?
Now I tend to buy organic cereals, the organic knock off of cheerios is great, and there's no prizes in those. I know, it is hard to be an adult sometimes.

3. Do you actually eat the non-marshmallow pieces in Lucky Charms?
I don't think I've ever eaten either part of Lucky Charms. I don't even feel deprived.

4. Do you go cuckoo for cocoa puffs?
No, but it's ok. I never did.

5. What is your favorite brand/kind of cereal?
My co-op sells Honey Gone Nuts Granola is bulk. It's a good think too because that's how much I eat it. Usually I mix it with yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment