1.3.07

Wednesday Mind Hump

I know it's Thursday. That should tell you about the... No, I'm not going there.

What is the last book you read?
I'm currently reading a book called Prescriptions for Living by Bernie Siegel. I love it. Before that, I'm sure it was some Harry Potter book that I'd finished. But fear not, spring break is coming...

Who is your favorite character in the book?
The book is non-fiction. Bernie Siegel is an oncologist who got really interested in why some patients with cancer can live for years. It's him telling stories about what seems to help people live.

Did you enjoy the book?
I love it. He has some great stories. My favorite part so far is where the author is saying something about prayer and remembering the names of your angels. He says he has an angel named "Oh Shit", and help always arrives when he calls that angel in particular.

Would you recommend the book to others?
Depends. I love it. It does take a particular stance about faith and spirituality. The book is probably most valuable to people who are open to that stance.

No comments:

Post a Comment