26.3.07

The Sunday Seven

This is a sad post because I realized how few "rewards" I'm in a position to give myself right now that don't involve food. Many rewards involve healthy good food but still...

Suppose you're on a weight loss program and you're urged to come up with "rewards" for yourself for sticking to the program. Name up to seven rewards, that can't be related to food, that you would set for yourself.

1. Time to read a book (when would that be?)
2. Take a walk around Lake Nokomis
3. Sit on my patio or swing on my patio in my hammock
4. Buy a CD or something from iTunes
5. Swim in the pool (summer is coming, it was 80* today)
6. Drink more water (that's not really a reward, but it does make me feel better)
7. Learn a new song on the guitar (again, not really a reward but I miss the guitar, I haven't played in a long time)

No comments:

Post a Comment