1.3.07

Pics update from 23 Feb


Wow, that was last Friday. It has been a while. Friday we did an outreach to the Rondo Community Outreach Library, which is one of the nicest libraries I've been to. I was walking around with one of my teens and we stopped at a booth and a nurse asked me if I'd had my flu shot yet.

I work with seniors and I work with teens and I work with the public so I'm really supposed to get one. With the insurance and times and locations it never worked out so I didn't get one, and was really fine with that situation.

Then this nurse has to be all professional and thorough and good at her job and ask me if I'd had my flu shot. I was totally aware that I was with a teenager and so had to be a good role model or I might not have gotten the thing. As it was I felt like someone hit my arm with a bat for the next two days.

After the outreach a couple of my kids took me to a great new restaurant on University Ave. Then I went home. I knew there was a big snow storm coming and didn't even feel compelled to stop at the grocery store. I guess that makes me a northerner.

No comments:

Post a Comment