5.3.07

Monday Music Mambo

1. Name three of your favorite guitarists.
a. Eric Clapton. He's probably my all-time favorite.
b. Jimmy Page. I love Led Zeppelin. I also love that for the "heavy metal" band, they did all kinds of acoustic stuff as well.
c. Stevie Ray Vaughn.

2. Do you have a favorite guitar solo? What is it?
I love the solos in "Pride and Joy" by Stevie Ray Vaughn.

3. What's your favorite style of guitar playing?
To listen to, I like rock, funk, the blues, acoustic and jazz. For those of you luck enough to live in the Twin Cities, Cities 97 and especially Acoustic Sunrise are my favorites.

4. Do you know how to play the guitar?
Why yes. Yes I do. When playing the guitar, I love to play jazz and the blues. Those are more fun when playing with other people. Alone acoustic and folk music is really fun to play. Too bad I can't actually sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment